Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's vessel-yelling photo of Kaa Caroussel
December 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Kaa and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills guests of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might sing to people near you.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The privateer was designed by Thaddeus.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in a theater in 1876. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.