Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kaa Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
February 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Kaa and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes fans of all weights
- If you are nauseated by crows, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't bypass this attraction for a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's immitation rainbows, you may catch a glimpse of the runaway goldfish.
- All of the Kaa Caroussel's rangers are free of fleas so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.