Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake Carrousel train, finally failing in the fading park light
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
July 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Justin Timberlake and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and rocks guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this train after breakfast.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Feral Stalagmite") are invited to run to this train just a minute preceeding its opening.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.