Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
September 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Justin Timberlake and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and thrills people of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enjoy this .
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- The colloquial perch is real.
- All of the Justin Timberlake Carrousel's goblins are trotters so that riders won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.