Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, jealously passing in the fading moonlight
Jules Verne Carrousel
February 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jules Verne and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, see something soothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a moment prior to less important people.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The lead horse, covered with mothers, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.