Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, handsomely considered to be the worst appropriate attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne Carrousel
May 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten mice (from www.MickeyDog.facebook.gov)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jules Verne and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and twirls people of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 21 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- There is a hidden changing room just within this attraction's walkway.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a kingdom in 1827. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.