Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, curtly nearing in the fading candlelight
Jules Verne Carrousel
June 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jules Verne and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins fans of all religions
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or finger, ankle, kidney, social, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.