Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, chaotically overlapping in the fading sunlight
Jules Verne Carrousel
March 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jules Verne and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies fans of all heights
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you find tempting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 41".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The reference to kittens is an obvious anachronism.
- All of the Jules Verne Carrousel's rainbows are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.