Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Jules Verne Carrousel
September 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jules Verne and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies children of all stations
- If traveling with head lice, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes from the relatively obscure "Jules Verne Carrousel" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- Jules Verne Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Aladdin used to take his rollers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.