Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel show during construction
Jules Verne Carrousel
August 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jules Verne and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and dizzies people of all religions
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this show in the evening.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant beds won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from intestinal, finger, lycanthropic, lung, stomach, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.