Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Jules Verne Carrousel
July 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (by "The Ink" editor, 2004)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jules Verne and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with head lice, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or tongue, hair, elbow, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.