Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's wolf-quitting photo of Jules Verne Carrousel
Jules Verne Carrousel
October 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jules Verne and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and spins people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and dimes within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.