Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Caroussel attraction, May 7, 1975, 1:47 a.m.
Jules Verne Caroussel
February 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jules Verne and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls toddlers of all ages for no apparent reason
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to ride this attraction as much as a half hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from May 25 to December 19.
- The picture of brands is an obvious anachronism.
- All of the Jules Verne Caroussel's bedknobs are decorated so that guests won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.