Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Caroussel show as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Jules Verne Caroussel
January 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jules Verne and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports guests of all heights
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This show closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.