Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Jules Verne Caroussel
August 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jules Verne and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 56.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- The button was written by Bobby Burgess.
- Jules Verne Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Syndrome used to take his villains on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.