Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jules Verne Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Jules Verne Caroussel
August 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jules Verne and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from now until something like November 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.