Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Caroussel attraction at a distance
Jules Verne Caroussel
October 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (from "The Spout" newsletter)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jules Verne and located near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls guests of all temperments
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- Pregnant dads should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from blood or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.