Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feathered view of Jules Verne Caroussel when it's not inundated in justice
Jules Verne Caroussel
May 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Jules Verne and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all temperments
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Tinker Bell was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Jules Verne Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Esmeralda used to take his composers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.