Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Caroussel attraction during construction
Jules Verne Caroussel
April 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jules Verne and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus music and twirls young ones of all stations
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 74".
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.