Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Jules Verne Caroussel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jules Verne and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights fans of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction during a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few topiaries used in this attraction.
- All of the Jules Verne Caroussel's artists are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.