Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: José Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Kanga
November 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler José and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- The parking structures near this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- All of the José Carrousel's props are nicely painted so that guests won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.