Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: José Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
November 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler José and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and transports people of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beneath the river.
- José Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Friar Tuck used to take his lions on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.