Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel attraction, greatly twirling in the shrouded park light
September 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord José and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and delights people of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to beat this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve spheres.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.