Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel attraction at dusk
December 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO José and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 16 until about September 6.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park began construction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in England in 1832. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.