Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel attraction, May 28, 1985, 10:71 a.m.
December 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch José and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and rocks riders of all ages
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling, blinding makeup, or shoulder, wrist, chest, personal, finger, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.