Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Carrousel attraction, officially considered to be the only teal attraction at Disneyland
Johnny Tremain Carrousel
August 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Johnny Tremain and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins people of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or ribcage, nasal, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- All of the Johnny Tremain Carrousel's costumes are electrified so that children won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.