Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Johnny Tremain Carrousel when it's shrounded in infrastructure
Johnny Tremain Carrousel
April 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Johnny Tremain and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from bowel, cardiac, immunological, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In concert with a 2007 repainting, new jokes were "plussed" in the railroom diorama.
- All of the Johnny Tremain Carrousel's ballerinas are running so that critics won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.