Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Carrousel attraction, August 6, 1983, 9:98 p.m.
Johnny Tremain Carrousel
September 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Johnny Tremain and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes children of all religions
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of falling this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Sallah photo thingy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Steve Jobs had a private workroom planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Tokyo in 1880. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.