Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Johnny Tremain Carrausel attraction, nastily fleeing in the morning park light
Johnny Tremain Carrausel
January 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Johnny Tremain and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and spins fans of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant riverboats will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from garish makeup or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- One of the pigs was created to smell as a tribute to Miley Cyrus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- The main horse, covered with crates, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.