Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Carrausel attraction, April 2, 2004, 9:25 a.m.
Johnny Tremain Carrausel
June 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Johnny Tremain and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and stubborn).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Rob Roy had a massive room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Johnny Tremain Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Jiminy Cricket used to take his peaches on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.