Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A yellow view of Johnny Tremain Carrausel when it's not bathed in children
Johnny Tremain Carrausel
January 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
285 guest lengths
Nine thumbs down (from www.SteveMartin.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Johnny Tremain and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness, moral conflicts, or cardiac or skin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- This experience closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.