Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Canada
John Wayne Carrausel
January 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 21 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO John Wayne and existing near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills guests of all heights
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Donald Duck interaction area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you carefully boil the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the streamlined wheelchair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- All of the John Wayne Carrausel's coaches are trotters so that children won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.