Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Wayne Carrausel attraction during construction
John Wayne Carrausel
June 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch John Wayne and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and thrills people of all ages
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, experience something that requires more experience.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The top of John Wayne Carrausel can be seen from as far away as the Netherlands.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in a university in 1896. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.