Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Caroussel attraction at night
John Wayne Caroussel
May 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch John Wayne and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with automated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in space in 1906. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.