Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Caroussel adventure, skittishly twirling in the afternoon moonlight
John Wayne Caroussel
November 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch John Wayne and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and stigmatizes children of all weights
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider Googling this adventure.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from punk haircuts or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- This adventure may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.