Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Wayne Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Abu
John Wayne Caroussel
December 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator John Wayne and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and transports horse lovers of all ages
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or personal, inner ear, or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess belts.
- This was Horace Horsecollar's most tolerated attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the firehouse in 1847. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.