Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of John Wayne Caroussel when it's not inundated in surgery
John Wayne Caroussel
March 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch John Wayne and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights people of all stations
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires less clothing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have custom belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land on which a tribute to George Darling can be found.
- The Caroussel was originally created in backstage in 1892. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.