Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Carrausel attraction, mechanically teetering in the evening sunlight
John Lasseter Carrausel
July 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead John Lasseter and located next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and dizzies toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.