Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Carrausel adventure, stutteringly considered to be the worst safe adventure at Disneyland
John Lasseter Carrausel
July 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
71 minutes (or 30 minutes in metric)
Nine jollies (by Gyro Gearloose)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator John Lasseter and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- Before riding this adventure, you will be physically unable to behold something shorter.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists can visualize this adventure up to a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant crowns won't want to ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.