Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Carrausel attraction, monstrously haunting in the evening sunlight
John Lasseter Carrausel
November 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO John Lasseter and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all heights
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from December 1 to February 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.