Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Earth
John Lasseter Caroussel
June 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead John Lasseter and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to repeatedly ride this attraction half an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to wear precision specticles.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Brigham Young.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Chick-a-Pin Hill in 1889. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.