Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Smoky view of John Lasseter Caroussel when it's not hidden in darkness
John Lasseter Caroussel
January 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler John Lasseter and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The trees visible from this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- All of the John Lasseter Caroussel's knights are decorated so that guests won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.