Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Caroussel attraction, stutteringly moving in the afternoon moonlight
John Lasseter Caroussel
November 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler John Lasseter and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills children of all heights
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.