Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Caroussel adventure, calmly complaining in the fading sunlight
John Lasseter Caroussel
November 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord John Lasseter and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and thrills fans of all heights
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this adventure in the morning.
- Before enjoying this adventure, look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Rocks," Disneyland vacationers might try to repeatedly ride this adventure for a half hour before everyone else.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 74".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 39 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains imported illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.