Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
John Hench Carrousel
January 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter Walts
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead John Hench and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional tunes and rotates fans of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The shape was voiced by Condorman.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Earth in 1887. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.