Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a university
John Hench Carrousel
October 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 40 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO John Hench and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and spins toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from October 3 through November 30.
- The comment about pineapples is an inside joke.
- All of the John Hench Carrousel's patches are decorated so that children won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.