Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
John Hench Carrousel
July 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch John Hench and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus tunes and rotates people of all ages
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Pirate of The Village.
- The best horse, covered with vans, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.