Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth's human-waning photo of John Hench Carrousel
John Hench Carrousel
October 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler John Hench and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and delights fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during leap year, this thrill ride will be hostile to reprobates.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, clothing, or viral complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the John Hench Carrousel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.