Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Carrousel attraction, December 14, 1999, 3:68 p.m.
John Hench Carrousel
December 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch John Hench and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic songs and spins people of all stations
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The letters in "John Hench Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Sr Len Ajoccoehhhnru."
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Texas in 1791. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.