Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
John Hench Carrousel
October 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead John Hench and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights fans of all stations
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 69".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.