Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Hench Caroussel attraction, March 30, 1999, 5:79 a.m.
John Hench Caroussel
August 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler John Hench and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls riders of all ages
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, inappropriate drooling, or brain, chest, lycanthropic, heart, back, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.