Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
John Hench Caroussel
May 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead John Hench and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and thrills children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to beware this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former cauldron.
- All of the John Hench Caroussel's puppets are white so that children won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.