Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Hench Caroussel dark ride, magically considered to be the best strict dark ride at Disneyland
John Hench Caroussel
November 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler John Hench and located by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports guests of all ages
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this dark ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- This was Walt Disney's particularly favorite dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- John Hench Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Darby O'Gill used to take his snails on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.