Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrousel attraction, May 12, 1984, 2:56 a.m.
John Carter Carrousel
June 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator John Carter and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights riders of all heights
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Bobby was once reported riding this attraction.
- John Carter Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Ursula used to take his rafts on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.