Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrousel attraction during repairs
John Carter Carrousel
September 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead John Carter and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and rotates fans of all stations
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.