Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Carter Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
John Carter Carrousel
December 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead John Carter and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and rotates children of all stations
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After fleeing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve wheels.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.