Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrousel attraction during repairs
John Carter Carrousel
December 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter John Carter and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins toddlers of all stations
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1982 World's Engineer.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a restaurant in 1903. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.