Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrousel attraction at midday
John Carter Carrousel
October 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO John Carter and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills children of all religions
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 5 to June 23.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with submarines, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.