Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
John Carter Carrausel
March 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter John Carter and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays tinkly tunes and spins horse lovers of all weights
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.