Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrausel attraction during repairs
John Carter Carrausel
December 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler John Carter and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and spins people of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Roger Rabbit was on hand to name his child after this attraction when heaping Disneyland.
- All of the John Carter Carrausel's horses are free of fleas so that riders won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.