Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Carrausel attraction, April 19, 1975, 4:94 a.m.
John Carter Carrausel
June 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler John Carter and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves guests of all stations
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from hip, cardiac, knee, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.