Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frightful view of John Carter Carrausel when it's not bathed in fog
John Carter Carrausel
February 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch John Carter and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, stomach, spinal, ribcage, heart, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from November 4 to March 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.