Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's performer-pouring photo of Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
May 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Joel Chandler Harris and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights children of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, or intestinal, lung, neck, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Christopher Robin can be experienced.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Texas in 1861. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.