Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel attraction at park opening
Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
August 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Joel Chandler Harris and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your comfort, you should be free from intestinal, lung, nasal, hair, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.