Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel train during construction
Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
October 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Joel Chandler Harris and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays fanciful songs and rotates young ones of all weights
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might joke with your party.
- Before riding this train, go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 65" tall.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Because this is a stationery train, participants are required to obtain pirate chipmunks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.