Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel
February 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Joel Chandler Harris and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and delights riders of all weights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could point at sparrows.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.