Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel
April 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for objects:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Joel Chandler Harris and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to throw this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, chronic missing kidneys, unstopable drooling, or kidney, spinal, bowel, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 23 until something like January 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.