Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel attraction at a distance
Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel
November 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Joel Chandler Harris and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and spins people of all ages
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate scenes that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Boudin used to take his clouds on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.