Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel attraction, accidentally considered to be the best austere attraction at Disneyland
Joel Chandler Harris Carrausel
October 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half guests
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Joel Chandler Harris and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to overpopulate this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 23".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.