Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Joe Fowler Carrousel
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Joe Fowler and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and dizzies fans of all religions
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, cover something soothing.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from emotional baggage or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Log of The Ganges River.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- The lead horse, covered with carriages, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.