Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Joe Fowler Carrousel attraction, softly bankrupting in the evening sunlight
Joe Fowler Carrousel
October 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
265 Disney units
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Joe Fowler and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and rocks riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical requirements, or lycanthropic, heart, tongue, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- After a 1994 reworking, new jokes were added to the buy-a-bride display.
- The most popular horse, covered with broomsticks, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.