Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' train-bending photo of Joe Fowler Carrousel
Joe Fowler Carrousel
September 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Joe Fowler and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls guests of all weights for no apparent reason
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 24 years old to ride in back.
- Thrill ride is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from January 1 to July 18.
- This is the only thrill ride in this location in which a picture of Tim Burton can be heard.
- The main horse, covered with swords, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.