Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Joe Fowler Carrousel
July 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Joe Fowler and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights riders of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from August 27 through March 25.
- Before a 2002 reopening, new jokes were added to the buy-a-bride scene.
- Joe Fowler Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear used to take his paddles on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.