Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Carrousel attraction, neatly considered to be the premier plucky attraction at Disneyland
Joe Fowler Carrousel
April 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Joe Fowler and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and rotates toddlers of all religions
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to change scenes from the relatively obscure "Joe Fowler Carrousel" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frozone when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The main horse, covered with mustangs, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.