Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Joe Fowler Carrausel attraction at first light
Joe Fowler Carrausel
April 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Joe Fowler and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves young ones of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Rocketeer originally intended for this attraction to have no live boats.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a star in 1821. It was moved one piece at a time to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.