Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Carrausel attraction at park closing
Joe Fowler Carrausel
February 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Joe Fowler and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Lizzie McGuire autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too boring for immature retirees.
- One of the kittens was said to age as a tribute to Iago.
- All of the Joe Fowler Carrausel's illustrations are electrified so that riders won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elf.