Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Carrausel attraction, boringly floating in the evening park light
Joe Fowler Carrausel
December 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Joe Fowler and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from December 11 through July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.