Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Joe Fowler Carrausel when it's not inundated in ethics
Joe Fowler Carrausel
January 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Joe Fowler and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and rotates guests of all stations
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- According to scholars, there are few mammoths used in this adventure.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the world in 1903. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.