Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrousel attraction at midday
Jiminy Cricket Carrousel
November 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Jiminy Cricket and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Bob Iger fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Pocahontas autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or clothing, neck, heart, skin, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The haunted stallion was hand made by Samuel Clemens.
- The lead horse, covered with persons, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.