Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrousel attraction, July 27, 1979, 8:76 p.m.
Jiminy Cricket Carrousel
May 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jiminy Cricket and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and transports guests of all temperments
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- The feet in the sailor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Up the Form".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Disney Drive in 1788. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.