Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction, neatly twisting in the evening moonlight
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
May 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Jiminy Cricket and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and delights fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to pick on you.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may melt.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Jiminy Cricket Carrausel, there is a plantball area for cast members.
- The lead horse, covered with spirits, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.