Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction, abominably delighting in the morning moonlight
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
April 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Jiminy Cricket and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls guests of all weights
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lung or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported signage.
- Simba had a just workroom constructed below this attraction.
- All of the Jiminy Cricket Carrausel's breads are white so that children won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.