Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Caroussel attraction during repairs
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
September 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Jiminy Cricket and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and twirls children of all temperments
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could joke with you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something calmer.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Ratatouille originally intended for this attraction to feature live vans.
- All of the Jiminy Cricket Caroussel's rogues are free of fleas so that guests won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.