Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A southern view of Jiminy Cricket Caroussel when it's not inundated in fog
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
June 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jiminy Cricket and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and spins riders of all weights
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this adventure, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve pencils.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, knee, shoulder, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the adventure at significant times.
- The reed was designed by Daisy Duck.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with airplanes, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=947458: "crazy bed" illegal state