Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Caroussel attraction at night
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
January 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jiminy Cricket and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies guests of all temperments
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Explosions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to obscure artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the checkered scene.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a grotto in 1905. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.