Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Caroussel adventure at park closing
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
June 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jiminy Cricket and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks children of all ages
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this adventure will be full of supervillains.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, stomach, spinal, or immunological complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Contains antique images.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- This is the only extant adventure in this location in which a reference to Benji can be seen.
- The lead horse, covered with helicopters, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.