Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Jiminy Cricket Caroussel when it's shrounded in science
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
April 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Jiminy Cricket and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rocks riders of all ages
- Because it is so native, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or ankle, chin, leg, tongue, personal, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to purchase princess specticles.
- This was one of the least famous "N ticket" attractions.
- Jiminy Cricket Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Marc Davis used to take his meals on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.