Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Caroussel experience, haughtily annoying in the shrouded sunlight
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
December 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Jiminy Cricket and located next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins young ones of all religions just because it's there
- Warning: during the rapture, this experience will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- After living this experience, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve chins.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird allergies, bad haircuts, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.