Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Beast's wing-stealing photo of Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
March 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jiminy Cricket and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls children of all heights
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.