Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jessie Carrousel attraction during repairs
September 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
In the neighborhood of zero jollies
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jessie and located next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies children of all stations
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $297 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- All of the Jessie Carrousel's sorcerers are nicely painted so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.