Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
Jessica Rabbit Carrausel
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Jessica Rabbit and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and tearful).
- Maximum width 24".
- Contains holographic signage.
- Attraction veterans discovered a historic log in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a mountain in 1910. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.