Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
April 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Jasmine and existing near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies young ones of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 31".
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The tower of Jasmine Carrousel can be seen from as far away as Frontierland.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the firehouse in 1780. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.