Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jasmine Carrousel attraction, overtly haunting in the fading sunlight
April 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Greater than zero and a fraction Mickeys
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jasmine and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and spins guests of all weights
- Because it is so icy, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive headgear, bad haircuts, or chest, back, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.