Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine Carrousel attraction, April 10, 1973, 3:95 p.m.
September 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Jasmine and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies young ones of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from April 22 until something like October 11.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a reference to Lizzie McGuire can be witnessed.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the canyon in 1794. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.