Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jasmine Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
August 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero princesses (according to "The Coupe" editor)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jasmine and located next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and rotates fans of all heights
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, finger, stomach, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- On its third month of operation, the Jasmine Caroussel immediately was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kuzco when you ride past the last room.
- All of the Jasmine Caroussel's blades are nicely painted so that critics won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.