Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jane Carrousel attraction at night
September 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jane and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes guests of all temperments
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent fanboys.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Casino 18 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is mandatory.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Germany in 1916. It was stolen by Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.