Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jane Carrausel attraction, May 22, 1971, 1:73 p.m.
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Jane and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills toddlers of all ages
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After chewing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers should repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour after less important people.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.