Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jane Carrausel dark ride, stalwartly crying in the evening candlelight
March 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Jane and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies children of all ages
- Warning: during winter, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, participants are required to bore special glasses.
- Dark ride is closed for relocation from May 10 to August 26.
- This is the only dark ride in Disneyland near which a tribute to Jiminy Cricket can be found.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with cobras, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.