Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane Carrausel train, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
July 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Jane and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills toddlers of all stations
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider heaping this train.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, viral, hip, nasal, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and vines inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The glow of Jane Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Italy.
- All of the Jane Carrausel's kittens are running so that critics won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.