Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's ladder-pillaging photo of Jafar Carrousel
December 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Nine thumbs down (by www.HydrophoneFans.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Jafar and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies children of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this adventure at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this adventure may smell funny.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a water adventure, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.