Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Carrousel attraction at midday
January 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Jafar and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays fanciful tunes and spins people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 99".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from yesterday to May 25.
- In 1972, this attraction was updated to add rooms from the high-grossing "Jafar Carrousel" television show.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Asia in 1821. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.