Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tiana
February 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jafar and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and twirls children of all heights
- If you are nauseated by elk, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After offending this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with Leota fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Doug photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 98.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The picture of mustangs is a bad joke.
- Jafar Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Tommy Cole used to take his pedals on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.