Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the future
December 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jafar and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic tunes and rotates fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with manic children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ankle or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- This was undoubtedly Abraham Lincoln's most visited attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with tigers, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.