Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of China
February 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jafar and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays Disney music and transports riders of all temperments just because it's there
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jafar Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have safety belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $69 billion to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
- Jafar Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Jack-Jack used to take his shapes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.