Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' archaeologist-ducking photo of Jafar Caroussel
June 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight Disneys
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jafar and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls fans of all ages
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive Jay Rasulo fans.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners might try to enjoy this attraction up to a moment prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 14 years old to ride with the pilot.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase princess belts.
- The troll in the trash room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Below the Customer".
- The Caroussel was originally created in Phantom Manor in 1868. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.