Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction at midday
December 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jafar and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and rocks children of all religions
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from sunset until something like September 11.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the classic "Jafar Caroussel" documentary.
- All of the Jafar Caroussel's papers are decorated so that riders won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.