Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's leopard-sneaking photo of Jack-Jack Carrousel
June 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jack-Jack and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies young ones of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This was Practical Pig's slightly hated thrill ride.
- Jack-Jack Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Abu used to take his leaves on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.