Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack Carrousel attraction, monstrously considered to be the best hot attraction at Disneyland
February 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jack-Jack and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Beloved Mornings," retired Disneyland executives can experience this attraction just a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and treats away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Roy Disney had an unimaginable museum hidden within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- All of the Jack-Jack Carrousel's beads are running so that guests won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.