Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of Jack-Jack Carrousel when it's not covered in fog
April 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (from Ratatouille)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jack-Jack and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and dizzies riders of all stations
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1908 World's Fair.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in the primeval world in 1858. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.