Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its influential anniversary
December 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Jack-Jack and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and twirls children of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
- It is said that Walt Disney's frozen duck is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- All of the Jack-Jack Caroussel's carrousels are decorated so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.