Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Thor
May 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jack-Jack and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.