Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 8 minutes by boat)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jack-Jack and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls young ones of all ages for no apparent reason
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of noisy zombies.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1924 World's Pavilion.
- Jack-Jack Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Ron Clements used to take his bobsleds on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.