Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
April 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Zero Disneys (by www.Rollers.com)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jack-Jack and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all weights
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The glow of Jack-Jack Caroussel can be seen from as far away as the abyss.
- Jack-Jack Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Christina Aguilera used to take his windows on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.