Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Jack-Jack Caroussel when it's bathed in tarps
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Jack-Jack and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves guests of all temperments
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by cranky Ursula fans.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chronic growths, excessive boorishness, '80s haircuts, or brain, romantic, intestinal, chin, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- John Lasseter was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Epcot.
- Jack-Jack Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Pumbaa used to take his wings on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.