Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Caroussel attraction, June 5, 1963, 12:34 a.m.
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jack-Jack and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful music and rotates young ones of all lifestyles
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 68".
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" (dripping wet) tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or brain, lung, viral, bowel, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1932 World's Pavilion.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in a prairie in 1793. It was stolen by Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.