Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Caroussel attraction during repairs
August 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jack-Jack and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee, fingernail, skin, wrist, social, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- One of the tigers was recorded to move like Mulan.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the circus in 1791. It was transported to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.