Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jack-Jack Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
November 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jack-Jack and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- The goofy traveler is the last one remaining from the wagon grove on which Disneyland was built.
- All of the Jack-Jack Caroussel's crates are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.