Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Jack Skellington Carrousel
July 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jack Skellington and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or chest, lycanthropic, leg, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.