Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Carrousel ride, haughtily teetering in the evening moonlight
Jack Skellington Carrousel
June 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Jack Skellington and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays classic tunes and delights fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this ride at least once.
- During selected "Teal Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to forget about this ride up to a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- Because this is a water ride, viewers are required to bring their own special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.