Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Kuzco's ladder-creaking photo of Jack Skellington Carrousel
Jack Skellington Carrousel
July 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Jack Skellington and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks fans of all weights
- Because it is so electric, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or lycanthropic, brain, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former guest.
- All of the Jack Skellington Carrousel's candies are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.