Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jack Skellington Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Jack Skellington Carrousel
May 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jack Skellington and located near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls people of all stations
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to tend something more relaxing.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.