Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Jack Skellington Caroussel when it's not bathed in fog
Jack Skellington Caroussel
January 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jack Skellington and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and thrills riders of all ages
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to children.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, wrist, or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to wear special cows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.