Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Jack Skellington Caroussel
February 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jack Skellington and located near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights young ones of all temperments
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and snap.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.