Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Caroussel thrill ride as seen from the top of Denmark
Jack Skellington Caroussel
January 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jack Skellington and located near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and dizzies people of all ages much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the secret initiates-only Speakeasy 20 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is recommended.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a train station in 1878. It was transported to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.