Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jack Skellington Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Jack Skellington Caroussel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jack Skellington and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and transports riders of all ages
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jack Skellington Caroussel alternative experience.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- The Caroussel was originally created in the cafeteria in 1837. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.