Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a location
Jack Skellington Caroussel
May 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Jack Skellington and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and delights toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for an amazed Secretariat when you visit the cheerful room.
- All of the Jack Skellington Caroussel's goblins are nicely painted so that guests won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.