Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's baseball-visiting photo of Indiana Jones Carrausel
Indiana Jones Carrausel
July 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Indiana Jones and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and dizzies horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in San Francisco.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in a river in 1860. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.