Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A good view of Indiana Jones Carrausel when it's shrounded in darkness
Indiana Jones Carrausel
February 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Indiana Jones and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and spins horse lovers of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.