Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones Carrausel attraction, stalwartly swashbuckling in the shrouded park light
Indiana Jones Carrausel
May 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Indiana Jones and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from finger, shoulder, brain, tongue, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.