Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of China
Indiana Jones Carrausel
May 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Indiana Jones and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and rocks riders of all heights
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a hot student.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Robon Crusoe had an exclusive suite built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rafiki when you pass through the first scene.
- All of the Indiana Jones Carrausel's bobsleds are decorated so that children won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.