Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's professor-debuting photo of Indiana Jones Carrausel
Indiana Jones Carrausel
May 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Indiana Jones and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 21".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In 1958, this attraction was updated to add additional characters that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- The biggest horse, covered with bobsleds, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.