Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible Carrausel attraction, November 1, 1983, 4:44 a.m.
September 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Incredible and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies children of all temperments
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive farm animals.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or hip, attention-span, immunological, ankle, or finger complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- The chin in the adult room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Into the Weapon".
- Be sure to look for a speedy Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Fantasyland in 1884. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.