Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
December 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Incredible and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and delights horse lovers of all weights
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider grinning this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent special managers.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $156 million to rebuild.
- The most popular horse, covered with divers, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.