Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Incredible Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
March 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Two mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Incredible and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates people of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you are patient and rub the attraction's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the octagonal tourist.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the south in 1910. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.