Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Ichabod Crane Carrousel
September 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (by "The Traveler" web site)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ichabod Crane and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Ichabod Crane Carrousel, there is a handball area for lost children.
- The Carrousel was originally built in a plantation in 1783. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.