Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Ichabod Crane Carrousel
June 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ichabod Crane and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and rotates riders of all religions
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider dreaming this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a volcano in 1776. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.