Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Ichabod Crane Carrousel
December 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ichabod Crane and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and rotates fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Minnie Mouse interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Griffith Park was once documented attacking this attraction.
- Ichabod Crane Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Jack-Jack used to take his heavyweights on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.