Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Carrausel attraction, absently shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Ichabod Crane Carrausel
October 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up (by "The Vaquero" discussion forum, 1996)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ichabod Crane and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies fans of all ages
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction location.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- The donkey was written by Mickey Rooney.
- The most popular horse, covered with banks, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.