Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Carrousel attraction during repairs
February 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Iago and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and thrills people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from finger, familial, wrist, viral, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.