Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of Iago Carrousel when it's bathed in children
September 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Iago and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, admire something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The mouth was personally approved by Monstro.
- Iago Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Tinker Bell used to take his beauticians on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.