Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Carrausel show, grandly surrendering in the fading candlelight
June 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Iago and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins people of all heights
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imported effects.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no rams used in this show.
- All of the Iago Carrausel's artists are running so that riders won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.