Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Carrausel attraction during construction
April 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up (from "The Firework" web site)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Iago and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes guests of all weights
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be free from clown shoes or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.