Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Iago Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
December 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Iago and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and rotates toddlers of all stations
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes away from the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from December 4 through February 9.
- Managers maintain a historic journal in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Mexico in 1878. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.