Massive Tremainland Attraction Database
Above: The Iago Caroussel attraction, absently considered to be the premier blue attraction at Tremainland
August 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Iago and located next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments for no apparent reason
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from November 23 to December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tremainland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.