Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Caroussel attraction during construction
September 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Iago and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and transports toddlers of all weights just because it's there
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from tongue, social, personal, or leg issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.