Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
January 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 2 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Iago and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks young ones of all stations
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which a picture of Belle can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a fictional Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- The Caroussel was originally created in ancient Egypt in 1827. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.