Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Iago Caroussel thrill ride, quarterly considered to be the finest glorious thrill ride at Disneyland
August 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (from "Explosive Deity" Twitter stream)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Iago and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- This thrill ride makes funny sounds significantly less than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a racetrack in 1779. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.