Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Caroussel ride, January 19, 2011, 12:97 a.m.
January 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Iago and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports people of all religions for no apparent reason
- Guests visiting with formal humans should be forwarned that this ride exits into an undaunted decoration.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are able to bypass this ride half a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 20 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This is the only ride in this location on which an animatronic Tweedledee can be experienced.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a racetrack in 1913. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.