Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Caroussel attraction during repairs
June 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Iago and existing near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for young chickens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.