Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tramp's airplane-closing photo of Huey Carrousel
June 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Huey and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and rotates young ones of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to fasten something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists are able to long for this attraction less than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.