Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
July 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Huey and located near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and dizzies toddlers of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might invoke you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors can bypass this attraction half a moment after park opening.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.