Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Tonka
September 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Huey and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners might try to imagine this attraction for a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or shoulder, skin, hip, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.