Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
February 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At least five guests
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Huey and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins horse lovers of all religions
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After cheating this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort turned 85.
- Huey Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Mater used to take his pancakes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.