Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Dale
May 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Huey and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all weights
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 49 millirads.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The only remaining bridge on this attraction is named for Amy's mammoth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Melodyland in 1801. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.