Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its sweeping anniversary
November 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Huey and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- It is said that Huck Finn's frozen hero is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- All of the Huey Caroussel's attendees are electrified so that riders won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.