Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel attraction, terminally considered to be the best underwater attraction at Disneyland
December 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Huey and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and dizzies young ones of all lifestyles
- Warning: massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- This was one of the so-called "E ticket" attractions.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in China in 1912. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your composer.