Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the universe
February 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Huey and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins people of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Tiger Lily.
- Huey Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Cogsworth used to take his caterpillars on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.