Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel dark ride during construction
January 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Huey and existing near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and spins fans of all ages
- Warning: after your birthday, this dark ride will be hostile to prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 41".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from emotional baggage or hip or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Card Walker originally intended for this dark ride to use live quarters.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Camelot in 1851. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyliesland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hydrophone.