Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A balmy view of Huey Caroussel when it's hidden in darkness
August 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Huey and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rocks young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.