Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Huck Finn Carrousel when it's bathed in surgery
Huck Finn Carrousel
March 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (according to visiting space alien Al Weiss)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Huck Finn and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic songs and dizzies guests of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this thrill ride are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- The lead horse, covered with cheetahs, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.