Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Huck Finn Carrousel attraction at midday
Huck Finn Carrousel
April 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half fairies
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Huck Finn and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and spins children of all religions much to the delight of their parents
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the land first opened.
- All of the Huck Finn Carrousel's beds are nicely painted so that critics won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.