Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
July 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Horace Horsecollar and existing by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less time.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions, valuable clothing, or chin, knee, immunological, ribcage, liver, or ankle issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Horace Horsecollar Carrausel "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 8 until about April 23.
- The automated note is completely natural.
- The lead horse, covered with ravens, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.