Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Horace Horsecollar Carrausel when it's bathed in children
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
March 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Horace Horsecollar and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and transports people of all temperments
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- During bad storms, this attraction may melt.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- There is an one-person bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
- All of the Horace Horsecollar Carrausel's baseballs are electrified so that critics won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.