Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Carrausel attraction at dusk
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
November 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Horace Horsecollar and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks children of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to Faline fans.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Disneyland Wikipedia editors can enjoy this attraction for an hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 60".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1892 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the meat room.
- All of the Horace Horsecollar Carrausel's gears are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.