Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Leota's snowman-overlapping photo of Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
March 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Horace Horsecollar and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded songs and spins fans of all lifestyles
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this ride second to last thing during a picnic.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Ride is closed for unforseen repainting from August 25 until about February 1.
- Some delusional individuals say that this ride is home of the moaning spirit of a former guest.
- The best horse, covered with broomsticks, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.