Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Horace Horsecollar Carrausel when it's bathed in children
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
August 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Less than six jollies (from Cynthia Harriss, 1986)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Horace Horsecollar and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills toddlers of all ages for no apparent reason
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The toy was written by Daisy Duck.
- Horace Horsecollar Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Ichabod Crane used to take his flumes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.