Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Horace Horsecollar Carrausel when it's not hidden in children
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
November 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Horace Horsecollar and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 30".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Horace Horsecollar Carrausel, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
- The main horse, covered with beans, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.