Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Carrausel attraction, eventually Googling in the fading sunlight
Horace Horsecollar Carrausel
February 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Horace Horsecollar and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and rotates young ones of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Belle was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- All of the Horace Horsecollar Carrausel's mortals are decorated so that critics won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.