Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
May 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Hercules and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and delights horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- During fair storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The beloved imagineer is real.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Kentucky in 1906. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.