Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a school
November 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Hercules and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls people of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- It is alledged that Yale Gracey's frozen maid is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Hercules Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Joe Fowler used to take his costumes on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.