Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Hercules and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and delights riders of all heights at no additional cost
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a traditional triceratops.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $473 to build.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in the ground in 1834. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.