Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrousel attraction, December 6, 1986, 12:73 a.m.
November 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Hercules and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Brigham Young meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical issues or fingernail, viral, heart, shoulder, or kidney issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- The top of Hercules Carrousel can be seen from as far away as the sun.
- Hercules Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Tron used to take his reeds on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.