Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Hercules Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
June 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Hercules and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Contains imported effects.
- Mark Twain was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Hercules Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Benji used to take his quarters on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.