Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrousel attraction, February 27, 1997, 12:30 p.m.
April 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Hercules and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays Disney songs and twirls people of all lifestyles
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or lycanthropic or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Speakeasy 74 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The mightiest horse, covered with apprentices, is named after Walt Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.