Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules Carrousel, a favorite train of Natty Gann
February 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Hercules and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and twirls young ones of all weights
- Warning: after your birthday, this train will be full of comatose Paul Pressler fans.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this train may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- This train may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.