Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Herbie Carrousel experience as seen from the top of Critter Country
June 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Herbie and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes fans of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this experience, find something softer.
- If you are visiting with mange or Alice fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ursula photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this experience.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lung, liver, personal, ribcage, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.