Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
January 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Herbie and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves guests of all temperments just because it's there
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of reposing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, inappropriate drooling, or liver, nasal, bowel, spinal, elbow, or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored pals-only Chez 55 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in California in 1914. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.