Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
August 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Herbie and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, unstylish haircuts, or knee, immunological, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 27 to January 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.
ERR DB loc=458634: "Benny the Cab's awful hydrophone" undefined record . Procedure aborted.