Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Caroussel attraction, cunningly considered to be the worst alpine attraction at Disneyland
September 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge toons
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Herbie and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ralph autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.