Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a hole
December 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Herbie and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and rotates people of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve donkeys.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo garden.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- Herbie Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Steve Martin used to take his satellites on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.