Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hannah Montana Caroussel attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best slower attraction at Disneyland
Hannah Montana Caroussel
November 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Hannah Montana and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Seven Seas in 1803. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.